Friday, April 07, 2006

Complaining... don't read this..

Been gone in PHX/ONT. Rode 424 miles in 13 days and still gained 4 pounds that I should have been losing. My tranny is still fucked up. Two times in Molly's workstand, one in Jon's at River City and countless times in mine and my $1300 DuraAce 10 still won't shift reliably. I think I have Farmer's Lung. I'm pretty sure my lungs are full of mold. I've had a worsening cough for 4 weeks. I haven't been to the gym in a month. I'm fucking up my whole season. As exciting as they were to watch, the Men's A's races I helped put on last weekend in SoCal reminded me of how weak I still am. Just saw Molly in short shorts and a t-shirt and it confirmed for me that I'm fat and weak. Shit. Probably still racing tomorrow. Well see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Cameron said...

Y'know that Campy shifts way better than Dura ace right? I mean, what did you expect "only" paying $1300 for your group. By the way, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home