Monday, August 14, 2006

Twilight Crit continued


Thanks to John D. for the sweet photo. Only Molly, who actually finished the race, had the nerve to point, laugh and shake her head at my mistakeā€¦ and the kindness to open Veloshop at 10pm and get me on a loaner wheel. Thanks to everyone who turned out to watch us, too. Especially AP who helped me with my one injury, a big billiard-ball-looking knot on the inside of my ankle. She mnemonically prescribed W.R.I.C.E.: Whiskey, Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation... but after step one I kind of forgot the rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline P said...

I'm admiring the man picking his nose over your right shoulder. Ew.

Congrats on the smooth dismount. Sounds like you're ready for 'cross!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuckerman...
Damb, You can't bring those kiwis anywhere.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the video of your lovely dismount on YouTube?

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home